August 28, 2014

Victoria's Secret Luminous Body Bronzer


Let me just start off by saying that I am not a fan of self tanners or self tanning at all. Let's be real, as a mother, self tanning is probably the last thing on my mind and not something I would bother to keep up with. With that said, date night comes around every once in a while and I go to put on that little black dress that rarely see's daylight and I look down and see these ghostly pale things where my legs should be. It's times like those that I wish I would bother to self tan because my arms and the rest of my body are naturally tan but my legs rarely ever see the light of day so they're extremely pale. I decided to find something to do the job of a self tanner but only for a short period of time like that one night I decide to go out and something that would be easy to wash off once I was done with it.



The solution to my problem is Victoria's Secret Luminous Body Bronzer. It's part of their Pink line. This stuff does exactly what it claims to do. I rub it into my legs when I need to look a little tan and it blends right into my skin and gives me the color I want without looking fake. It just makes you look nice and bronzed. It washes right off without any trouble.


As you can see from the picture above one, my right leg has the body bronzer on while my left leg is my natural color.


It has Aloe Vera and Vitamin E so it didn't dry my skin out at all.


The cap is my favorite part. I always make a mess with any product in a bottle with a wide opening because I'm constantly in a rush and end up dumping half the bottle out on accident but this one has a small opening so it's less likely to make a mess.


It retails for $18.00 at Victoria's Secret stores and on their online website.



No comments:

Post a Comment