September 14, 2014

Drugstore Fall Lip Colors


It's that time of year again! There's just something so special about Fall, from everything pumpkin to dark vampy lipstick. I'm personally super excited for pumpkin soup more than pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks. Either way I'm ready to break out the Fall lipstick so I decided to go through my makeup and find my favorite drugstore Fall lip colors ranging from deeper nudes to dark and vampy.



Left to right; Rimmel lasting finish by Kate in shade 104, Wet n Wild 915B Spiked with Rum, Elf matte lip color in Praline, Wet n Wild 914C Mocha-licious, Wet n Wild 916D Ravin' Raisin, Wet n Wild 908C Sugar Plum Fairy, Wet n Wild 918D Cherry Bomb, Milani lip gloss in Wine and Berries, NYC 320 Mahogany, Wet n Wild 919B Vamp It Up


These all have matte or semi matte finishes except for the gloss. I prefer my lipsticks to be completely matte for Fall so I usually just put some powder over the lipstick after I put it on and that completely takes away any shine and leaves me with matte lips but for the sake of these lip swatches I didn't mattify them so you can see the color and the finishes. 


Left to right; Rimmel lasting finish by Kate in shade 104, Wet n Wild 915B Spiked with Rum, Elf matte lip color in Praline, Wet n Wild 914C Mocha-licious, Wet n Wild 916D Ravin' Raisin, Wet n Wild 908C Sugar Plum Fairy, Milani lip gloss in Wine and Berries, Wet n Wild 918D Cherry Bomb, NYC 320 Mahogany, Wet n Wild 919B Vamp It Up



4 comments: