October 19, 2014

Fall Inspired Outfit of the Day


I decided to step out of my comfort zone for this blog post and do an outfit of the day. I've been seeing this H&M jumpsuit trending all over social media because of the strong resemblance to the Kurdish Peshmerga uniforms. I've been on the lookout for a fall jumpsuit and this one is perfect. It's completely covered so no need to throw anything over it. I paired mine with a brown belt also from H&M. Excuse my random facial expressions in some of the photos since this is my first outfit of the day post I wasn't quite used to the awkwardness of people stopping to stare at what I was doing. As for makeup I decided to keep it with the fall theme and do a dark purple lipstick.














Jumpsuit: H&M  HERE

Shoes: Payless HERE (On sale at the time of this post)





4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Girl you look so beautiful the olive color is a very nice color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like how you belted this jumpsuit :) the color is very flattering too!

    ReplyDelete