November 13, 2014

Orange Inspired Makeup

I was inspired to start playing with some color and I came up with an orange inspired makeup look using drugstore products.





Products Used


  • Maybelline Color tattoo Fierce & Tangy all over lid 
  • Any orange powder shadow to set the color tattoo
  • NYX blush in cinnamon above the crease and into the crease
  • Dark brown color from Physicians Formula matte quad in classic nudes to deepen the crease 
  • Any black shadow to deepen the crease a little more

I decided to do three lip options for this orange look.


 left to right lip shades all by Wet n Wild

  • Purty Persimmon- A reddish orange, not totally red but not totally orange either.
  • 24 Carrot Gold- An orange coral shade.`
  • Sweet Cream- This one is a nude lip on my skin tone. 

My favorite lip with this look is Purty Persimmon. 

Which lip color would you wear with this look? Let me know in the comments below. 

4 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous! You have beautiful big brown eyes, with a bigger lid so you can do sooo much versatile looks. I am so excited to see more looks and get inspired myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments. I've been trying to do some looks with color instead of the same old neutrals. So glad you liked it!!

      Delete
  2. Loving this look and your winged liner is just perfect

    ReplyDelete